Are you planning to create a website? Do you want to know how to get the desired exposure?
In the current condition, a website is a must to promote a business or service. A website can help you to reach your potential target. However, you need to follow proven marketing strategies to promote your website. In this article, we are going to cover ten ways that you can use to advertise a website. All these are proven and can be effective regardless of the type of business or service you want to promote. Keep reading to know how to dominate your industry and create your own space within a minimum possible time.
1-) SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
SEO is the first thing that should come to your mind while planning to market a website. It is a cost-effective way to get the required exposure. SEO will help you to boost the visibility of your website by optimizing the keyword phrases.
Think about how you use Google. You enter a keyword phrase for a query. So, make sure that your website has powerful content to appear on a query related to your business or service.
RATING OF SEO FROM 1 TO 5
- Resources to Execute: 5: Many proven ways to implement SEO that varies from content to URL.
- Search in Terms of Audience Size: 4: With the right keyword, your website will appear on most search results.
- Return on Investment: 4: You can expect a fast return by implementing the right strategies.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 5: By adding geo-based keywords, you can expect maximum exposure.
- Ease of Use: 3: It will demand a little practice to hone the skills.
Blogging is one of the most effective ways to promote a website. You can start without any upfront costs. You need to use powerful and convincing content to impress your visitors. You can open a blog and add the link to your website. If visitors will find the content worth, they might prefer to visit your website.
You will have to focus on the content to make your blog stand out. You can consider guest blogs for the same purpose. Choose some reliable and reputed websites to post your articles and always add a link to that post. The link will redirect visitors to your website.
RATING OF BLOGGING FROM 1 TO 5
- Resources to Execute: 5: Free and easy to implement.
- Reach in Terms of Audience Size: 3: It will be limited to certain websites accessed by a few visitors.
- Return on Investment: 3: It might take longer to get the desired exposure.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 4: It can reach to the target with geo-specific content.
- Ease of Use: 3: With good writing skills and little patience, you will not take a long time to reach your target.
3-) PAY PER CLICK
You can consider using PPC to bring more traffic to a website. It is proven, and you need to pay a fixed price for a click. If your website is worth investing, visitors might think of buying. Ultimately, you will make more money from your investment.
After all, you are in the industry to get long term benefits. You can invest initially to get the exposure you are looking for. Your focus should be on conversion. You should always use powerful and engaging content to boost the exposure and win the trust of visitors.
PAY PER CLICK RATING FROM 1 TO 5
- Resources to Execute: 2: You need to invest to get the return
- Reach in Terms of Audience Size: 4: Might get the exposure with powerful content
- Return on Investment: 3: Will depend on your website content.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 3: You can build trust when you will come on the first page of search engines.
- Ease of Use: 5: Easy to use and can be considered without any skills.
4-) BACKLINK BUILDING
Backlinks can be effective to build trust. Backlinks are considered as the top-ranking factor by Google. You should always look for the backlink opportunity to make your website worth considering.
You need to find reliable and reputed websites. Use personalized messages and make your website’s design and content impressive. It will help to create a first impression. If visitors will be impressed, they will consider visiting again in the search of quality content.
BACKLINK RATING FROM 1 TO 5
- Resources to Execute:5: You will find many reliable websites for backlinks.
- Reach in Terms of Audience Size: 3: Depends on the visibility of that website.
- Return on Investment: 3: It might take longer to create a trustworthy environment.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 4: You can expect desired exposure by choosing the most appropriate websites and geo-specific content.
- Ease of Use: 5: You will not have much difficulty to implement this strategy.
5-) KEYWORD RESEARCH
As we know, keyword phrases play an important role to influence your potential targets. In addition to the traditional keyword research, you will have to focus on the low competition keyword, search volume, and relevant keywords.
Research on your competitors and choose keywords that can enable your website to appear on the first page of search engines.
KEYWORD RESEARCH RATING FROM I TO 5
- Resources to Execute: 3: A proper research is a must.
- Reach in Terms of Audience Size: 4: Appropriate keywords can be effective.
- Return on Investment: 5: Content and keywords are the most powerful.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 4: geo-specific keywords can work well.
- Ease of Use: 2: Demands effort and knowledge.
YouTube cannot be ignored when it comes to promoting a website. Now, people believe more in visual and video content. They find it easy and worth visiting. You can consider YouTube videos to reach a larger level of the target.
Choose high-quality and innovative videos. You might need to hone video production skills to maximize the benefits.
YOUTUBE RATING FROM 1 TO 5
- Resources to Execute: 4: Skill and content will play the role.
- Reach in Terms of Audience Size: 4: Effective video can help with the desired exposure.
- Return on Investment: 5: Video is more powerful than texts.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 3: Need time to reach the target.
- Ease of Use: 2: Demands skills.
7-) EMAIL MARKETING
Email marketing is the best strategy since it will deliver the content to the inbox of your target. With genuine and simple content, you can win trust in no time. It is the easiest way to develop engagement and create your space.
Make your email marketing more effective with powerful and relevant content. You can share your products, blogs, videos, and even whitepapers.
EMAIL MARKETING RATING FROM 1 TO 5
- Resources to Execute: 5: Can deliver to the mailbox.
- Reach in Terms of Audience Size: 5: Can reach fast.
- Return on Investment: 4: Boosts conversion and influences buying decisions.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 4: Can target your location.
- Ease of Use: 3: Requires an email list.
😎 WORD OF MOUTH
You can use your surroundings and networks to promote your website. You might be thinking how? Talk to your friends, relatives, and even followers to find out reliable reviews. They can help you to build connections and reach all levels of your targets.
Your connections (both offline and online) can drive traffic to your website. They can review your website and recommend you. You can participate in forums to introduce and promote your website.
WORD OF MOUTH RATING FROM 1 TO 5
- Resources to Execute: 3: Some contacts might not work.
- Reach in Terms of Audience Size: 5: Helpful contacts can build trust.
- Return on Investment: 5: More benefits with less investment.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 4: Local contacts can boost exposure.
- Ease of Use: 2: You need to find the right contact.
9-) SOCIAL MEDIA
Social media can be the best and easiest way to reach global people at the fastest possible time. You should use social media platforms to promote your service or products. It will dramatically improve visibility.
You can use all types of content to build trust. Update your content regularly to make communication easy and more effective.
SOCIAL MEDIA RATING FROM 1 TO 5
- Resources to Execute: 5: Many platforms to promote your website.
- Reach in Terms of Audience Size: 5: Can reach all your targets.
- Return on Investment: 4: Need to secure your place to win the trust.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 5: Easy and the best way to target your location.
- Ease of Use: 5: Minimum internet knowledge will work.
10-) PUBLIC RELATIONS
You can use public relations strategies to drive traffic to your website. It will help to create your brand identity as well as credibility. Also, PR can be effective to boost conversion rates.
You should do all the possible efforts to link your website to journalist articles and big press outlets. It will build a reputation while generating more traffic for your website.
PUBLIC RELATION RATING FROM 1 TO 5
- Resources to Execute: 2: Expensive and demands effort.
- Reach in Terms of Audience Size: 5: Helps with wide exposure.
- Return on Investment: 4: Great outcome.
- Ability to Target a Specific Target: 5: Can reach all your targets.
- Ease of Use: 1: Initially, it might be hard.
You can use the above-mentioned strategies to advertise your website. You will have to stay focused, stick to a schedule, and update your content. Learn from your failures and take the help of experts whenever needed. Track the performance and explore all the possible areas to secure your place on the first page of top search engines.